Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And... Back for Round Two!

So I haven't been crafting much lately.  Just made a couple cotton dishcloths because I was bored.  Was working on a scarf for a friend, but that got put to the wayside as well.  Got another "order", if you will.  A friend of mine is having a baby, and after talking to her about it, we decided that I would make her a baby afghan in red, black and cream, since her baby theme is ladybugs.  Now I just need to get the yarn, which needs to happen soon since her shower is around the beginning of April!  But I haven't had the money to get it, so I've been biding my time as well as I can.  Cotton yarn makes wonderful dishcloths, as I have mentioned, and I think I might look in to making a tank top out of it for Vi this summer.  Or maybe the top of a dress, which of course would be lined since anything crocheted has holes and holes are see through!  But really that's about all for now.  Haven't really had much to say lately anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment