Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well...

It's been a few days, and I really haven't worked on anything.  Oh, I did work a bit on the hat I'm making for a friend's husband, but really not much else.  I cut out the applique's for my mum's pillow, and now I just have to figure out how I'm going to attach them.  However, I have still been crafting!  I found a bunch of different ideas for homemade Valentine's day cards, and I think I'm going to have the kids make them with me this weekend, provided they get their chores done, of course!  I'm also thinking about making some decorations for the house, but those shouldn't be too difficult to manage.  All you really need is construction paper, scissors and time in front of a TV!  lol  I think I'm going to make garlands of hearts, maybe some flowers the same way, and ceiling-hung "heart-flakes", which are basically just snowflakes cut into heart shapes and then fanned out like a regular paper snowflake.  Too cute!  I may also have to stop giving my neighbour all of my toilet paper rolls, because there are some great chains that can be made out of painted toilet paper rolls that get cut up and hung on a string, and I REALLY want to make them!  So we'll see!  I have to find the beads it calls for, or see if I have any that I can use instead, but I think they'll look good when I get done!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment