Sunday, February 27, 2011

Whew!

It's been so busy lately!  I've been crafting away, trying to finish things that need finishing, starting things that shouldn't be started yet but got started any, and generally trying to make myself go crazier with crafting!  Which reminds me, I nee to take some pictures of the stuff I've made, since I FINALLY have something resembling a camera, YAY!!!  I got a new phone for Valentine's Day from the hubby, and it takes pretty good pictures, so there may soon be pics of things I'm making on here, YAY!!!  Now if I can just figure out how to post pictures, everything would be great.  lol  Anyway, I finished all of the hands and the appliques on the pillow cover for my mum, now I'm just trying to decide whether or not I want to put the names on as well.  I mean, it should be kinda easy to figure out which hand is which, but I think she might like having their names on there as well.  I dunno, I'll give it more thought later.  I think I might stop now so that I can take pictures of these things.  Might be back with pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment