Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Eleven

So today was just one of those days that I didn't want to do ANYTHING.  I was crabby, I was tired, I was just...  Just bleah.  So today, the only thing I managed to do was work on a dish towel/ washcloth that I've been crocheting for a few days, but I managed to make one other thing.  I made a soda tab bracelet for my Wee Miss V.
Silver soda tab bracelet on gold floss
Basically, I took a light gold embroidery floss, separated it out into it's six threads, then took three each and braided them together.  Once they were braided , I took and threaded each different braid through the bottom and top holes in the tabs, to sort of weave them together.
Better view of the floss.  :)
It wasn't that difficult to make, what was the most difficult part about it was making sure that I got the floss through the proper holes, and at the right places, so that they stayed together and didn't just all fall to the floor.  It was a lot of fun to make, and since she loves any and all jewelry, I think she'll really like this one.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment