Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another day...

... another shiny.  :)  I really am easily distracted lately.  Yesterday I took my oldest to the orthodontist to have his braces put on, and brought several projects with me for the trip.  Of course, I brought my embroidery, and I finished the final hand, the pink one, but since i haven't laid out the lettering for their names or the date, and I didn't have the will to figure out the applique's, so instead I worked on a hat I'm making for a friend's husband.  It was all-in-all a fairly simple day.  Of course sitting in a doctor's office waiting for my kid to have hardware installed in his mouth isn't exactly a fun use of my time, but since i really couldn't do anything else, so it passed the time well.  lol  I'm hoping to figure out the layout for the lettering tonight after they go to bed, but I'm in very easily distracted lately, so I may end up NOT doing it until this week while the kids are in school.  Not really much else to report today.  At least, not on the crafting front!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment